hIpStEr ShEeP

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Girls.... :D

I'm not kidding when I say there are some girls who every time I see them there is nothing in my body that can be sad or mad...

Girls can have the biggest influence and I am pretty sure they don't even realize it...

There are some girls that intimidate me so much that talking to them makes my stomach feel like a flock of butterflies decided to just have a freaking 5k...

They don't realize that they look better without makeup and with their hair just pulled up in a messy bun...

They don't realize that their opinion of you can put you on cloud 9 for months or can leave you in the deepest pit imaginable...

But maybe that's why we(boys) get such a rush from spending our every waking moment trying our hardest to get your attention, just make you notice, even for one second...

8 comments:

  1. "makes my stomach feel like a flock of butterflies decided to just have a freaking 5k..."

    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls can have the biggest influence and I am pretty sure they don't even realize it...

    so true, so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some don't and some use it to their advantage.. Think about it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the girls I liked the most made me the angriest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. We usually only hear the girls point of view. It's nice to hear your side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aren't we just a confusing group of humans. #girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a lot of girls would like a guy like you! great work on this post!

    ReplyDelete