hIpStEr ShEeP

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Friendship

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
― Albert Camus

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."” 
― C.S. LewisThe Four Loves

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” 
― Bob Marley

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” 
― Alfred Tennyson

“It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” 
― Marlene Dietrich

1 comment: